Monday, July 05, 2010

Boot-sandals: A Trend for You?

Are you a fashionista and out there on the leading edge? Are you an early adapter of the latest? Well then, you might be considering a pair of these boot-sandals. They're the hottest thing in Eastern Europe this summer.



But who wants hot for the summer? Well anyway, admittedly, I might be missing something. But the rationale for this sort of footwear escapes me.



If you're a trail blazer of fashion, please explain these to the rest of us. . . Say, dear blog reader, have you spotted these in the city where you live? Do you see yourself indulging?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good night, I'm Ali :). I was wondering if you could check the latest pictures I posted in my blog, I'm new at this, I like your blog and I would really appreciate your opinion. Have a nice day :).